This is one of my favourite hot summer’s day drinks to help keep me cool. I absolutely love my tea, and no heatwave is going to get in the way of me enjoying my cuppa! I’ve swapped out the milk in favour of fruits and a little honey – you can really make this your own by adding as little or as much honey and lemon as you like to your own preference.
No nectarines? Use peaches instead – flat peaches would be delicious in this drink and would still give the same flavour!
- 1 teabag of choice
- 1 tsp of honey, or to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon, or to taste
- 1 peach or nectarine, cubed
- Sprig of mint (optional)
- Start by brewing the tea bag in around 100ml of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and add honey to taste followed by the lemon juice.
- Fill a large glass with ice and top with the chopped nectarine
- Pour the tea mixture over the top and top up with cold water if needed.
- Stir and garnish with mint.