I had a very similar salad in a restaurant recently for a friend’s birthday. I thought I could recreate it, with a slight nutritional twist whereby each serving provides you with an actual portion of salad! It’s just as delicious as the restaurant, but knowing it’s providing that little bit of extra nutrition makes me forgive the fact that I’m actually eating a double portion of cheese in one go.
- 6 large leaves of radicchio (160g)
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 30g pomegranate seeds
- 1 ball of burrata
- Mix the pomegranate molasses, vinegar and olive oil together in a small bowl
- Tear the radicchio leaves into a more manageable size and arrange on a large plate.
- Scatter the seeds over the top before placing the burrata in the middle and drizzling everything with the prepared salad dressing.
Per serving: 427kcal/ 35g fat/ 12g saturated fat/ 17g carbohydrates/ 2.3g fibre/ 10g protein