When you’re short on time but still want something freshly cooked without the hassle or the mess left after? Here’s my easy One Pan Boursin Pasta Bake which takes 5 minutes of prep and only makes 1 pan dirty!
I’m using seasonal courgettes and tomatoes to provide 2 of your 5-a-day in this dish, but if you don’t have these, or they’re not in season you can use other vegetables such as leeks, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower or even a tin of chopped tomatoes.
This dish is also naturally lower in salt, providing just 0.64g per adult-sized serving, making it family-friendly once you adjust the portion size.
Serves 3 hungry adults, or a family of 4
- 300g dried pasta with a cooking time of about 10 minutes
- 1 packet Boursin
- 2 medium courgettes, or about 300g, grated
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 600ml boiling water
- 30g basil, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan
- In a large ovenproof dish, add the pasta and place the Boursin in the middle on top of the pasta. Cover the remaining exposed pasta with the grated courgettes and sliced tomatoes.
- Add the boiling water and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and mix everything together, add in the basil and season with pepper to taste.
- Delicious served hot
Per adult serving: 600kcal/ 22g fat/ 13g saturated fat/ 75g carbohydrates/ 8.2g fibre/ 19g protein/ 0.64g salt