Super simple to make, and the best crowd-pleaser. You can simply serve it as a dip for your tortilla chips, or try adding this to your next burrito to take it to the next levels!
- 1/2 a red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 a chilli (or to taste), finely sliced
- 2 medium avocados, or 3 small
- 1-2 limes
- 1 large tomato, deseeded
- 1/2 a bunch of coriander
- In a large pestle and mortar, add the onion, chilli and a pinch of salt. Pound till the onions and chilli are half turned into a paste.
- Peel and roughly dice the avocado, and add to the onion mix with the juice of 1 lime. Lightly pound till you have the desired texture; I like my guacamole with large chunks of avocado.
- Dice the tomato and roughly chop the coriander. Add to the avocado and mix together. Taste and add more lime juice if needed.
- Serve with chips or vegetable crudites